About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Update Pet Sweater



Photobucket

Since I don't personally have a dog I had to use a Very Large Mason Jar that my sweater fit on I created for my mom's Dog pictured below in another post this sweater.
Here is the Dog Measurements

  • Neck- 10 in
  • Chest-13.5 in
  • Middle for belly Band- 14.0 in
  • Length from Neck to just 1 in above tail-12.5 in long


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I plan to create one that has a longer belly belt to assist in keeping the underbelly warm on the dog as well this will be Ok for little GIRL dogs but with a boy you will end up with a WET Sweater...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for Viewing my Little Pet Sweaters...

No comments:

Post a Comment