About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Crockpot Chicken Broth

Photobucket
Slow Cooker Chicken Broth Recipe

Why make homemade broth don’t have time?

I started this at 2pm a little late in the day (I got side track with other things) and it finished about 7pm I cooked it on high for 3 hours and 2 hour on low.

What it is very quick and you really don’t have a lot to do except drop all the ingredients in a Crock-pot and turn it on the strain into containers after it cools

I had a rotisserie chicken that I some meat left on it that I couldn't easily pick off plus I really am only a chicken breast type of person but no waste it not good so this broth idea was perfect

This is what I had on hand to make this recipe

Rotisserie chicken (carcass)

Frozen diced Celery

Dehydrated onions

Fresh ground black pepper

Water

This yielded me 6 cups of nice broth

No comments:

Post a Comment