About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Crochet Doggie Sweater

Photobucket

I originally crocheted this for a cat however it fits my mom's doggie Emma just fine so now I have to make Emma a sweater using the cat pattern as the doggie one is too big for her...I will be ripping out dog one and re-crocheting it yet again I have ripped it out 5 times now..trying to get it created just right... for her... (Emma has a little pink dress on under the sweater due to that was already on her when we tried this on over it and Emma right now is itching like crazy we think she has allergies so she must wear clothes to avoid scratching/ripping up her cutie little tummy.)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment