About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pizza on a Budget

Photobucket


Deals at Fresh & Easy yielded me a 2 cheese pizza on clearance for $2.19 each I was able to purchase 2 (I could have bought the other 4 and froze them for use later but had no extra freezer space) ** Need to use up more freezer (frozen food)

Photobucket

Fry's clearance deals ( this is one of my FAVE deals) pre-cooked shredded chicken I picked up 3 containers for a total of $5.37 Now to purchase a whole chicken in the meat department uncooked for $5.00 Since I didn't need more fresh homemade broth ( from a rotisserie chicken)

Photobucket

Hit your pantry grab a few extra ingredients garlic powder/Mushrooms/ Italian seasonings and the shredded chicken.


Photobucket

My dd has issues eating Dairy products (She is lactose intolerant however she can eat small amounts of cheese ( less then 1/4 cup per meal)
First-I removed a lot of shredded cheese & transferred it to my pizza why waste it :O) then added all the extra ingredients..

Photobucket

On my pizza I use green onions as well since I had a full mason jar

No comments:

Post a Comment