About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Spending Jan 2011

Photobucket
Today I started at the 99 cent store as it is also next to my other favorite store Sprouts where I usual pick up veggies etc. Well I was able to save a lot of money today.

My total spending was $24.00 I purchased a variety of things and I put a back a few as well after thinking things out.

Photobucket

3 packages of diaper wipes

3 bottle of dye free Dish soap

1 bottle of suave shampoo

1 bottle of suave container

2 bottle of Dial Hand soap

2 packages of Bean-o Melting tabs

2 packages of Anti-itch cream

Photobucket

2 package of baby romaine lettuce and 1 bag of spinach


Photobucket

3 bags of roasted almonds
these bags are 5.5 oz

Photobucket

2 bottles of Mexican Vanilla
1 package of sliced Crimini mushrooms (never tried these)

No comments:

Post a Comment