About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Menu Jan 1-15

I don't want to get to far ahead of my self right now my family life is crazy for the next 2 months a few changes are I am home alone for 2 months due to a 1972 trailer that doesn't have room to accommodate a wheel chair or a walker my dd who had surgery is recovery at grandma's house where there is A LOT more space to more around. So the currently Food planning etc challenges are as follows.
I work Thu & Fri 12pm-8pm I am work so I need a late lunch & snack then home for dinner and then on Sat & Sun I work 4pm-4 am so I need a dinner and lots of snacks because in 12 hours I get the night time munchies..
On Monday-Wednesday I am running back to grandma's house to visit & Doctor Appointments and errors so my when am I going to be home is all messed up.. This has only been going on a 2 week but seems like YEARS. The first week was just a blur with surgery/hospital stay and trying to work the first weekend after that I was sleep & food deprived so this past week I tried to pull it together & it was worse.. So my plan is to create on Monday a menu for the week or a plan mostly for Thur-Sunday
So bare with my mess for a few weeks..


Jan 2-Homemade Pizza on Naan Bread w/ side salad
Jan 3- Southwestern Chicken Pot Pie w/ salad
Jan 4-Grandma's house Chicken Parmesan
Jan 5-Leftover Southwestern Chicken Pot pie
Jan 6-Neighbor made Homemade Mac & Cheese
Jan 7-Boss bought my lunch Chicken Wrap/Fries/Soda
Jan 8-Leftover from Lunch with DD- Asian Food
Jan 9-Chicken Asian Salad
Jan 10-Chicken & Mushroom Pizza
Jan 11-Meatloaf and Herb Potatoes
Jan 12-Shredded Chicken Enchiladas & Mexican Rice
Jan 13-Leftover Shredded Chicken Enchiladas & Mexican Rice
Jan 14-Leftover Meatloaf and potatoes
Jan 15-Tv dinner & chips and dip

No comments:

Post a Comment