About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Venison Wonton Wraps

Photobucket

Leftover Venison Roast From My Mom's House
Wonton Wraps
My Mystery Pantry Items Cocktail Onions


Photobucket
Mozzarella Cheese and Box of Mushrooms

Photobucket
Bag of Diced Pepper since right now 1 pepper is colored pepper is $.79 to over a $1.30 each so this was better for me in the long term
Photobucket
Those Cocktail onions were soaked in a vinegar so I want to try to rinse/soak it off to reduce the strong taste..

Photobucket
Butter and some olive oil I sauteed these nice onions :O) YUMMY & squished them up some as well.

Photobucket
Easiest way to do this is get all the ingredients in an assembly line and just roll roll roll

Photobucket
REMEMBER THESE WRAPS IS SMALL NOT LIKE A TORTILLA SO LESS IS BETTER OR IT WILL BREAK..
Photobucket
Damp towel over the wraps so they don't dry out.

Photobucket
This batch I didn't spray with butter and you can see the tops dried some but still very tasty I had to try one...I froze them and gave mom 4 to try...

No comments:

Post a Comment