About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ghetto Veggie Rice Bowl


Photobucket
This is basically just leftover ingredient I created a rice bowl for my lunch at work...
Photobucket
I had leftover onions so some went into my veggie bowl and the rest into a mason jar as they are glass and the onion smell won't stink up my frig...
Photobucket
Left over pepper why toss them out? Just drop into this dish as well

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Leftover Mashed beans and Mexican Rice went into this dish as well
Photobucket
My all time fave ingredient next to onions is cheese I used what I already had pulled out of the refrigerator to make the burritos so this went in as well.
Verdict: Can go wrong with basic leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment