About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spinach Black Bean Lasagna

Photobucket
Canned Chili Beans
Leftover Lasagna Noodles
Cream Cheese

Photobucket

Fresh Baby Spinach perfect for this Recipe

Photobucket

I filled the pan and see how much it shrinks down when steams/cooks in a little butter..

Photobucket

I just grabbed a bread pan to layer since it was just for me I would be able to get 2 pieces to eat and 2 to freeze.

Photobucket

Quick Ready the Beans

Photobucket
Do the Layer thing many times

Photobucket

Used the Homemade Veggie Sauce I made earlier that day

Verdict: needed to add more sauce the beans and noodle sucked up the extra broth from the sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment