About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Feb 7-19

I sat down and created a menu for about 2 + weeks I have been SLACKING in doing and following this to save $$ as well as having meals and not playing the guessing what I am going to take to work or eat for dinner. I have been slacking for months and I have been paying dearly by not eating &/or grabbing stuff out of the house to eat which cost me more then making it myself from home...HELLO Stupid...I can make burritos with Mexican Rice (free have all ingredients) plus shredded cheese (have this as well) and tortillas (this would cost me under $2.00) & I would get this 10 nice homemade burritos with sour cream and salsa (ALSO FREE have in the house) for under $2.00 yet the other day I bought a Rice and Cheese burritos for I am ashamed $3.50 what the hell was I thinking?? I wasn't... So this week I will be making and freezing different types of burritos....guess what my mom bought me tortilla yesterday I just heard about it from her so for FREE!!! I can make 10 burritos can't beat that....

So last night while I was at work I found recipes I wanted to try plus paired that with items I had on hand and created a shopping list of things I need to get like fresh veggies and Dairy products. The following it the recipes and Menu plan....

Right now these are not in order or correctly posted will update later today...

Crockpot Spaghetti Sauce- (New Recipe)

No Meat Added--keep on hand in the freezer portion controlled for single servings (cleaning pantry using up stuff in this will added extra veggie etc)
Using for pizza sauce as well

No Knead Focaccia Bread- (New Recipe)

I will be using this for 2 meals Pizza & Bread

Broccoli Hot Dish

Adding extra things to this recipe to basically clean out things...Dinner & Freezing for lunches


Zucchini, Carrot and Black Bean Quesadillas- (New Recipe)

I have 2 zucchini in the frig that I wanted to find a new recipe to use them in...as well as as leftover carrots/black beans in the freezer and leftover tortillas as well.
1 box of cream cheese to use up

Spinach Black Bean Lasagna- (New Recipe)


Leftover spinach/Leftover Black Beans/ Spaghetti Sauce From above/ anything else I can add :O) oh cream cheese since I have 4 boxes that need a new home in a recipe

All About Wonton Wraps


Venison Wonton Wraps- (Making it up)
Leftover venison roast that my mom made paired with pantry/frig items

No Fry Crab Rangoo (New Recipe)
1 box cream cheese/green onions/ a can of crab meat




No comments:

Post a Comment