About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Crockpot Spaghetti Sauce

Photobucket

Recipe Here I decided to make a double batch of this new recipe to use and freeze for several different recipes...yes I am sure I added extra this or that of certain things but that is just perfect...

1 box mushrooms
1/2 bag of shredded carrots
2 cups of mixed peppers
2 cans of Diced tomatoes w/ garlic
1 can of tomato paste

2 tbsp of garlic

Photobucket

Brown sugar/Italian Spices/ Kosher Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper

Photobucket

The mushrooms needed to be nicely diced for this recipe

Photobucket


Layering the ingredients (Tossing them in I don't layer anything)

Photobucket

Mixed up the ingredients and added the spices next and stirred them up

Photobucket

And I forgot the minced onions from the cabinet :O) better late then none at all

Verdict: YUMMY KEEPER only change will be to add 2 more huge tbsp of garlic

No comments:

Post a Comment