About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dinner Kit



Photobucket


DD & I decided to try this quick bagged dinner $5.98 using a $1.50 off well lets started by showing you what was in the kit it self.

Photobucket

This is the sauce & rice packet.

Photobucket

This is the veggie in the bag they measure about 1 cup


Photobucket


Yes where is the chicken? I say less the 1 cup for 2 people?

Photobucket

This is the whole dinner kit nicely made up in 14 mins


Photobucket

I purchased the nice sweet Chili Sauce for only $1.29 at Trader Joe's and dd picked up a small box of potstickers for $2.00.


Verdict on the dinner kit: Nasty it was a waste of $$ food ended up in trash tasted nasty..

No comments:

Post a Comment