About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Menu Nov 17-30

This is our plan from Nov 17-Nov 30 however with extra food in the house this menu may last until Dec 8th I will just keep adding to it but I wanted to plan it... ( the Dates with a 19W means that is a night I work so I must cook dinner ahead of time usually around 10 am and package it into container to go to work)

17-Leftover Skillet Enchiladas & Chicken Cheese Sandwich
18W-Chicken Noodle Soup
19W-Meatball Subs & Chicken Cheese Sandwich
20W-2 Mini Meatloaves & Cold Pizza
21W-Asian Chicken Salad
22-Sloppy Chicken Joe
23-Fix it yourself
24-Baked Tacquitos with Mexican Rice
25W OFF-Grandma's House
26W-T-Day Leftovers
27w-Homemade Turkey pot Pies
28 w-Chicken Burritos & Leftover Turkey Sandwich w/ veggies
29-Jerk Chicken Wonton Wraps w/ dipping sauce
30-Turkey Burgers w/ Homemade French Fries

No comments:

Post a Comment