About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Photobucket

Brussel sprouts that weird little vegetable that most people skip at the store due to "How the hack do I fix that?" Well that is what I thought as well so I picked up 5 little Brussels sprouts why 5 huh.!! well that is what I grabbed I only wanted a few to try plus since dd was not going to try them I only needed 5.
Now I arrived home w/ 5 little green guys in a huge plastic bag now what? Off to Allrecipe.com to see what I could find to help me cook these little guys up and make them taste!! The search yielded me 67 recipe to pick from I choose Roasted Brussel Sprouts

Verdict: Bitter read more reviews about removing the center stem (which is what cause it to be bitter) to late to fix my issue however minus the stem area which I skipped on the other ones Taste but I would suggest cooking slower on lower heat 350*F since the oil started to splatter all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment