About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Whatz 4 Lunch Day 1

Photobucket

I had this last night.. I had weeks ago cooked 6 lbs of chicken breasts and shredded all the meat for quick use meals this was a little I had leftover from a meal I made the other day so I grabbed it from the freezer frozen along w/ the other ingredients I had around the house I had to buy pre-made lettuce in a bag due to all the lettuce here at the local store being nice a brown mushy. I have several Knott's jelly containers & small mason jars I picked up at a Estate sale just for this use. I use what I have on hand and not go shopping for what everyone says should be in a Asian Salad. It was great and quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment