About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Grocery Deal

PhotobucketPhotobucket



I was able to cut my budget by purchasing this 6lb can at one of the local big box membership places for $3.00 really much cheaper then buying one bottle at the local Walmart for $1.50 as you can see I reuse bottles & refrigerant those and the other 8 container made their way to freezer land where when I am ready to use them they will be there fresh & ready to use. I use the 1 cup portion control sizes for lots of things I freeze as I can pop them out of the freezing containers to into Ziploc sandwich baggies in to a gallon really quick plus I know exactly the amounts of each size.

No comments:

Post a Comment