About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

CVS DEALS

First things about coupons/sales/deals/MONEY & me I will only use them on things we use & must be on sale as well or they don't get used/bought. That is the true way to save sale plus coupon = SAVINGS...

The following are deals I got this week at CVS w/ sale prices & coupons & reward bucks. I started out w/ $15.00 cash and a hand full of coupons.


Kellogg Cereal 3/$10 $1.00 off coupon=Paid $10 got back ($5 buck rewards & $5.00 off if you spend $15.00 buck rewards)

Dial Bath Soap Gel 2/$8.00 had 2 $1.00 off coupons (use bucks from above $$)

Degree Deodorant 2/$5.00 had 2 $1.00 off coupons (use bucks from above $$)

Dawn Dish Soap 97 cents had 25 cent off coupon (use bucks from above $)

Head & Shoulders $4.99 bucks back $2.00 had $1.00 off coupon (use bucks from above $) Total for this was $4.25 would have been less if I had purchased as 2nd trans action.

I have $2.00 in bucks left over due to messing up above would only have had to pay $2.25 but I will use the buck next week maybe I have a month :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment