About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

THANK YOU " AR MEMBERS"

I just wanted to take the time to thank any and all AR members for putting up with me for over the last year trying to cook with out working oven and trying to assist with new SKILLET, CROCKPOT and YES my Fave the Toaster Oven. 
I will have to learn to recook in an oven that is set for the right temp my toaster oven poor thing..only goes to 350*F on a good day :) I will miss him dearly but will look for a new Toaster oven at the thirft store in the weeks to come right now I can't wait to try out my new toy.But it is 1921 ( 7PM) here) and I am off to bed soon.

Plus just think about the quicker meal prep now for OAMC cooking:)

No comments:

Post a Comment