About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Meal Ideas

Like most of you the question you ask yourself when you open the frig or the pantry door what do you want? What sounds good to you? Well in my house I have been having more of an issue with I couldn't come up with what sounded good plus a list of meal ideas...to grab my attention when I want to plan dinner... So here is a list I created for me to grab my attention...

I divided it up according to these following categories.

Turkey
  • Sloppy Joe
  • Burgers
  • Tacos
  • Burritos
  • Chili
  • Taco Salad
  • Spaghetti
  • Lasagna
  • Meatloaf
  • Sheppard's pie
  • Stroganoff
Chicken
  • Shredded Chicken
  • Burritos
  • Chicken Wraps
  • BBQ Chicken
  • Honey Chicken
  • Skillet Enchiladas
  • Chicken Pot pie
  • Panko Chicken
  • Chicken Broccoli Casserole
  • Chicken Wontons
  • Fajitas
  • Crockpot Fried Rice
  • Stir Fry
  • Kona Pizza
Soup
  • Chicken Noodle
  • Tomato
  • Cheddar Broccoli
  • Slow Cooker Taco Soup

Misc
  • Quesadilla
  • Pizza
  • Baked Potato
  • Fish Tacos
  • Tuna Casserole
  • Rice Bowls
  • Pretzels

No comments:

Post a Comment