About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

In a Jar

Photobucket

In my pantry I have lots of Jello and lots of Pudding I decided to give my little mini mason jars a new project to handle... Pudding in a Cup since purchasing these are around $1.00 for 4. The cost to me to have these on hand was very little this time around it was around 45 cents for 5 desserts how did I figure this out you may be asking...Well I had recently got some 1% milk on clearance the other day for .89 Cents made one batch of pudding using a large box which called for 3 cups of milk I figured I could make another batch using the other 45 cents :O) and still have enough for a cup of milk with dinner :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment