1/2 cup honey
2 large eggs or 2 egg whites
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup old fashioned rolled oatmeal
1/2 cup instant nonfat dry milk
1/2 c each of the following items shelled pumpkin seeds, unsweetened shredded coconut, ground flax seed, dried apricots chopped, and dried cherries chopped
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
350*F Line and 9 in sq pan with foil..
- In bowl, beat eggs, honey, and salt with fork
- Put everything else in blender and pulse until finely chopped
- Add the honey mixture to the blender mix and pulse until moistened
- Transfer to pan and press evenly.
- Bake until center is set and edges are browned approx 20 mins
- Let cool slightly on rack for 10 mins
- Holding foil remove from pan to cutting board. Cut into bars let cool then peel off foil..