About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Reusable Cup

Photobucket

Most people would be why buy a re-useable cup? For me it was and encouraged me to stop purchasing drinks out since this cups is bigger then 12 oz and smaller then 52 oz which for me gets to be a little to big some days.
My mom picked up 3 cups around 12 oz of get this $15.00 at Costco I was able to pick this up at the thrift store for $.99 cents...I have been using it like crazy at work.. Best $1.00 I have spent..

1 comment:

  1. Reusable cups are definitely a good way to save money! I have a couple of "straw cups" that we also use when out and about. And, of course, there's my ever-present thermal coffee mug.

    ReplyDelete