About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wonton Wraps

Photobucket

Wonton Wraps are great for many things you can fill them with Meats or Just Veggie and then bake then at 400*F until golden then cool and freeze later for quick meals.. $1.99 a pack of 20 wraps for me I can get 6 meals out of them with 2 leftover :O) as I will eat no more then 3 per meal..

I love them for grab and go easiness but more because I can use anything in them ie.. LEFTOVER Meal Items which I can turn into a great snack for lunches.
Photobucket

This is not a great picture of what I had in the Frig but I will give you a list... plus a few cabinet spices and some shredded cheese wrapped into 6 meals :O)

Ground Chicken-precooked
Sauteed Peppers and Mushrooms
Green Onions
Black Beans
Cumin
Chili Powder
Garlic Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment