About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Busy With Life

As of late nothing sounds good to eat, nothing sound good to make. I have been in a mood for a many weeks at it is putting stress on a few things $$ and me for lack of eating right what ever RIGHT is...So I have set a plan yes me I am going to try to follow I did really well last week with my menu for most of the week when I hit yesterday Saturday and my car had a few issues I got off track and had to purchase dinner last night $5.00 for a subway sandwich which I could have made at home.But as I didn't have time it was out of the question..

Last weeks menu was

Sunday- Spinach and Veggie Quesadillas
Monday-Chicken Stir Fry Wraps
Tuesday- Turkey Noodle Soup
Wednesday-Spaghetti w/ garlic bread
Thursday-Leftovers
Friday-Stir Fry leftover for lunch
Saturday- Subway

So lets get this weeks plan under way...
Monday will be a wing it day since I have lots of things to do outside the house this day with errands..will plan dinner for Tuesday with DD help....

Tuesday-Dr Appointment then I will do a food inventory with my dd help and create a menu around that for 2 weeks I have already been planning in my head around things I already have on hand which is A LOT to use up.I need to clean my big freezer..So most of the things planning to use will come from there and my full-busting pantry cabinets.

Wednesday-This day while dd is at school I will be shopping early in the AM for this will allow me to get in and out and get any prep cooking done early in the morning..As well as get ready to go back to work on Thursday...

All looks great on paper let see if I can do this...Wishing me luck...


No comments:

Post a Comment