About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Deals

Recently I have been grabbing clearance deals again at my local Fry's I have spend about $30.00 but the savings are great...

Photobucket
Trip 1

5 Spaghetti sauce 14 oz cans for $.59 a can=$2.95

3 cans of peas $.39 each= $1.17
1 can of Mandarin oranges= $.69

Photobucket
Trip 2

1 Stuffed Pretzel $.68
2 Spinach & Cheese pastry $.68
2 Chicken Pot Pie's-$.99
2 Blocks of Cheese $1.79

Photobucket

Trip 3
I picked this up a few weeks ago and just got around to posting.. But The reasons we grabbed it was as follows-
1) I love Veggies
2) DD likes Chicken..
Most people would be well you only saved $2.70 yep.. that $2.70 was reused some where else where we were able to grab something I may have been short or would not have picked up...
I was able to create 2 meals for us for only $3.29 but if you break that down $1.29 per meal can't get much cheaper..

No comments:

Post a Comment