About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Family Life

This weekend I went to the libary to hit up them for some more recipe books..
I also spent the weekend with my daughter at Grandparents house. As most people know she had surgery back in Jan for a foot condition and has to stay at grandparents house due to a wheel chair and lack of space where we live...So I am also planning up coming meals for when she comes home she has already requested Taco Salad and Lasagna..For a kid who is picky now she is getting to understand trying new foods she had eaten since staying at grandma's house Roast w/ cranberry sauce and Roast with grape jelly yes my kid..

No comments:

Post a Comment