About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

3-22-09 OAMC PLAN

Yeah it is late but I am slow in this blogging thing.. You know had to get it set up and all and read all the how to do this and thats...

But this is a copy of my meals I made for the next 2-4 weeks..

4 LASAGNA All ready in freezer

1 CHILI PACK All ready in freezer

2 packages 1 lb each of chicken strips All ready in freezer

1 package of Flank steak All ready in freezer


New added:

2 MEALS OF PORK CHOPS

2 SPAGHETTI SAUCE

2 BAKED ZITI DINNERS

5 MEAT LOAVES

2 STUFFED GREEN PEPPERS MEALS

3 TACOS/TACO SALAD MEALS

1 ZIPLOCK GALLON OF WHITE RICE PRE-COOKED

5 STUFFED POTATOES AS NEEDED





No comments:

Post a Comment