Step 1 Figure out which meals could be made cheap and freeze well plus use what I have in the pantry as well.....
Step 2 First Cooking Session as small due to I did the shopping and the cooking all in day one...( that is was pushing it but had to be done)
- 6 bread loaf size Lasagna
- 6 1 cup portion Chicken Sloppy Joe's
- 30 Southwestern egg rolls
- 11 baggies of shredded chicken for wraps
- 2 meals of chicken breasts
- 3 quarts of Chicken Noodle Soup
for another batch of soup later next month....
I went shopping for the above items and still have more planned to make tomorrow just my brain is tired and so am I.....