About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Clearance Deals and What Knot

Stopped by my local Safeway to grab some milk I saw on sale in the weekly flyer $1.59 per gallon since I was out.. While bopping around the isle in the cold area I came across a few deals...

  • 2 half gallons of Lactose Free Milk for dd $1.79 each 50 % off I quickly grabbed 2.

Went to Walmart and grabbed a case of quart size mason jars for the milk to be froze in the freezer for use later...$8.60..plus they are reusable so super score LOVE MASON JARS

  • 1 half gallon of 2 % milk for me for 88 cents
  • 2- 32 oz bags of Asian Stir Fry veggies $8.49 each but was 50 % off
  • 8 containers of individual yogurt $69 cents each 50 % off tossed this in the freezer for making shakes later :O)

Other Store deals

44 oz of Arm and Hammer Laundry Soap was $5.99 Buy on get 2nd free plus I had $1.00 off coupon so got 2 for $4.99

Wheathin Crackers $1.88 but they had a coupon for free Ritz snack crackers on them so I bought 3 boxes and got 3 boxes for free crackers :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment