Most Recipes say
1 cup of water
1 cup of sugar
- Use a 2 cup glass measuring pour measured water and sugar into it
- Place measuring cup in Microwave
- Make sure all sugar is dissolved you may need to stir to assist dissolving.
- Allow to cool , using funnel pour into glass container the refrig indefinitely
- 1-2 Tablespoon per use or more for sweeter drinks.
What can I pour this into you may be asking yourself?
As well as I could make this up in nice mason jars for a quick last minute gift
- Flavored Coffee Drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- And More :)