About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tips & Tricks for Simple Sugar Syrups

Basically I have been trying to make it easier to make Sweetened Tea with out pouring a cup or more or sugar into a 2qt container of tea. So I hit the locala stores for this product man $4.00-$10.00 per bottle for like 10 oz was alot more then I wanted to pay to "TRY SOMETHING" So I hit the net and found this:)


Most Recipes say

1 cup of water
1 cup of sugar

  • Use a 2 cup glass measuring pour measured water and sugar into it
  • Place measuring cup in Microwave
  • Make sure all sugar is dissolved you may need to stir to assist dissolving.
  • Allow to cool , using funnel pour into glass container the refrig indefinitely
  • 1-2 Tablespoon per use or more for sweeter drinks.

What can I pour this into you may be asking yourself?
As well as I could make this up in nice mason jars for a quick last minute gift
  • Tea
  • Kool-aid
  • Lemonade
  • Flavored Coffee Drinks
  • Alcoholic Beverages
  • And More :)



No comments:

Post a Comment