About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Staying on a budget & Menu is hard

I have been doing very well on only shopping this week for small cost items bread and milk.
Yes it has been very hard to not pick up ice cream/ snacks/ food I have seen on clearance just to stay on budget plus help to clean out the freezer.

Dinner Menu for the week

  1. Pizza Potatoes for Fiance' -Grilled Cheese Sandwich with fries- Daughter- Mexican Rice for me with Salad
  2. Turkey Burgers and Fries
  3. Chicken with something :) Still undecided Update Sesame Ginger Baked Chicken with Velvetta Mac and Cheese homemade and veggies.
  4. Turkey Burgers w/ Mexican Rice
  5. Leftover Chicken Quesadilla :)

No comments:

Post a Comment