About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Helpful Tip

I am constantly trying to remember to take my lunch or pack a lunch for work.
So I decided I would do the follow idea to help with this plus I can use it at home for leftover night. Just pick (BBQ chicken/Mexican Rice/dessert) and thaw really quick small meals ideas so that way if I want LENTIL and Family wants Meat then I can just grab for me:)

  • I cooked Sloppy Sams recipe from AR Site then let cool then placed in lined muffin cups in the muffin cup tray placed in the freezer for 1-3 hours and then popped them out and placed in 1 Qt Ziplock for quick meal prep. 
  • I cooked Mexican Rice II recipe from AR Site then let cool then placed in lined muffin cups in the muffin cup tray placed in the freezer for 1-3 hours and then popped them out and placed in 1 Qt Ziplock for quick meal prep. 
Now I plan to do this with lots of recipes then all I have to do is pick a few cups from different bags and drop into my plastic container for lunch:)

No comments:

Post a Comment