About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Grocery Deal

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I have been using a bakery outlet here locally which I have been finding great deals on new products that I would not normally be able to purchase at regular store due to price. Sometime they have deal items & I stock up on those.. I have been purchasing only clearance items and freezing them I go shopping weekly however since my family for the next month or longer is only 2 people I will only need to shop there maybe once a month & freeze the products since we are not big bread eaters.

The bagels run me cost me $1.50 at the regular store $3.99+
The sandwich thins cost me $2.00 at the regular store $3.99+

No comments:

Post a Comment