About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Biscuits

Photobucket

I wanted to find a quick recipe for muffins style biscuits that I would not mess up so I did this while everyone as still sleeping incase they turned out bad I could just drop them in the trash before they got up :O) The recipe went together quickly I have attached a link to the recipe so you can try it.
I only had regular flour so I used this conversion
(As a substitute for 1 cup of self-rising flour, place 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a measuring cup. Add all-purpose flour to measure 1 cup) I loved this recipe I plan to spice it up next time w/ herbs & garlic for Cheesey Garlic Biscuits for serve w/ Spaghetti Dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment