About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Homemade Quick Zucchini Brownies

Photobucket

Zucchini Brownie Recipe from Allrecipes.com

The recipe goes together quickly I shredded the zucchini in my food processor & froze the remaining 2 cups shredded zucchini for quick use later in this recipe & contains no eggs & I substituted applesauce in place of the oil called for to make it healthier.

I didn't make the frosting as my daughter is not big on frosting. This recipe will provide a quick dessert in a lunch this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl!
    How did the zuchinni brownies turn out with the substituions? Howie LOVES brownies and I have unsweetened applesauce that I canned in the fall...Let me know...with his diabetes...this may be something to try out!

    ReplyDelete