About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HOMEMADE CROUTONS

Photobucket

I tried a new recipe yet again. I decided how hard is it to make homemade croutons? Since the cheapest bag of croutons at Wal-Mart is 98 cents.I figured for a $1.00 or less I can get 2 bags of croutons. Minus the additives and MSG.
Well after surfing the net I found this quick recipe from
http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/croutons.htm I had purchased a day old bag of Bruschetta style bread cut them up placed in to a bowl with a lid dropped in the spice & oil and shaked well spread onto Parchment lined cookie sheet baked 20 mins and They turned out great even my picky daughter is eating them. She eats bags of croutons like people eat potato chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment