About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Attic 24 Crochet Bag

I wanted a quick simple project I was getting burned out on all the hats I have been making over the last 2 months. Plus I have alot of scrap material I want to use up when I saw a cute little bag HERE however I wanted to gift this bag to someone? WHO I am not sure yet but I figured I would grab someone attention with the color selection. 

Here is my current bag in progress the bottom has been adjusted after I felt the 15 inch bottom was looked TOO big maybe it was just me so I ripped it down to 12 inches and here is a current up to date pictures of the bag in progress..


















No comments:

Post a Comment