About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Crochet Visor Hats


I found a few patterns on line for visor hats the fun part was trying to get that crazy visor to lay flat and less bumpy I had to tear it out a few times. This hat was suppose to fit ? a teenager yet It may fit a young child maybe I will keep you posted on it to see if it will fit..there is only maybe 1 inch stretch room to fit a young child
 This was a different pattern for a young child size yet seems to look better in a picture then close up lol it's a little bumpy but I torn it out after I took these pictures and created the red visor above..of the two visors I think the black and red would fit a young child better



No comments:

Post a Comment