About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2012 Book List


So I don’t forget....I am sure I have read 3-5 others but can't remember what they were you know how it is when you hit the local library and grab 20 books of the shelf at one time and read 350 pages in 4-6 hours just because you can.. I work a job where I have a lot of down/free time so I crochet and read alot.

  1. Silver Queen- Jane Candia Coleman
  2. Hell, Yeah--Carolyn Brown
  3. I Love This Bar -Carolyn Brown
  4. My Give-A-Damn's Busted-Carolyn Brown
  5. Honky Tonk Christmas -Carolyn Brown 
  6. Lucky in Love--Carolyn Brown 
  7. One Lucky Cowboy-Carolyn Brown
  8. Getting Lucky-Carolyn Brown 
  9. Paper Roses-Amanda Cabot
  10. Scattered Petals- Amanda Cabot 
  11. Redemption- Karen Kingsbury
  12. Remember- Karen Kingsbury
  13. Return- Karen Kingsbury
  14. Rejoice- Karen Kingsbury
  15. Reunion- Karen Kingsbury
  16. Unwilling Warrior- Andrea Boeshaar
  17. Uncertain Heart- Andrea Boeshaar 
  18. Candle in the darkness- Lynn Austin
  19. Fire by night- Lynn Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment