About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Baking Mats

Photobucket

I have been purchasing parchment paper for $5.00 a roll and usually using about maybe one cookie sheet worth maybe a week....and foil $1.00 for a roll using about 1/2 a roll a week maybe....WHY?????? When for $10 each I could purchase baking mats that are reusable and washable...:O) So I saved my $$ and bought them...
I will also be using the pre-sized foil since I have a toaster oven that I use daily and use those for quick clean up..

Update: Been testing out LOVE it best thing I have bought in a long time...I will be getting these for my mom along with 2 new cookie sheets( trust me her's are REALLY bad/dark old)

No comments:

Post a Comment