About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mango Smoothie

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I still have over half of that nice huge Yogurt container left now what the yeck to make.. I had purchased a mango to make a smoothie with it :O) and I am VERY glad I did..It was great loved the taste.... The previous smoothie/shake tasted very SOUR!! this was just plain nice and drinkable. ....I found the recipe here...

Verdict: This is a recipe I would keep on hand to use when i want a quick drink on the way to work.. I really need to start drinking things other that Dr. Pepper which I am very addicted too. the only change I would make would be to use frozen mango pieces as this would make the drink colder which is the way I prefer drinks....

No comments:

Post a Comment