About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dairy Free Mini Cheese Cakes

Photobucket

I went in search of a recipe for dd who is Lactose intolerant and desires cheesecake plus back in November we purchased 2 container of Tofutti cream cheese as you can see I still have one leftover so located this recipe

Photobucket

So into a bowl when the 8 oz package of Tofutti cream cheese and the powdered sugar I add the lemonade in place of the lemon juice and rid since I didn't have that on hand. Beat it well...

Photobucket
Into foil lined muffin cups the mixtures went and into the refrigerator to set up..

Verdict: Currently waiting for it to set 3 hours later...update later

No comments:

Post a Comment