About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yard Doggie

Photobucket

A few weeks ago this sad lonely very hungry yard dog arrived at a RR Yard where I work.
He was very skinny w/ his poor little ribs showing over the last 2 weeks everyone has been feeding him and he is getting closer to letting the men pet him but he is very afraid of them.
They have been feeding him daily for weeks and he is looking a lot better
Well today I was able to have him walk right up to me lick my hand and allow me to pet him very slowly just a little then he ran off.
After a little while I was able to get him to take a doggie treat from me and then he allowed me to pet him freely...


No comments:

Post a Comment