About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

B&tch List 2 Vent

As of late I have been going nuts w/ things that irritate me or really piss me off. Be it at the local store/work or just at home so I decided to create a B&tch list to Vent...

Stores:

  • Employee's who don't know what common things are these are people over the age of 30+
  • People speaking there native language and ignoring talking to the customer they are ringing up.
  • When your shopping and looking at something and someone steps in front/around you and starts looking at things as well in your face like your not even there.
Drivers:
  • Talking on cellphones
  • Getting Ready for work
  • Making Right Turns from the Left Lanes
  • Pulling right in front of you doing a lane change and stopping to go to the store on the right side of the road.
  • People who wait until the last second to merge
Work:
  • People who create drama just to create it
  • People who can't assist w/ daily job duties everyone is to do
  • 2 faced people

I have more to add but just wanted to get started

No comments:

Post a Comment