- Employee's who don't know what common things are these are people over the age of 30+
- People speaking there native language and ignoring talking to the customer they are ringing up.
- When your shopping and looking at something and someone steps in front/around you and starts looking at things as well in your face like your not even there.
- Talking on cellphones
- Getting Ready for work
- Making Right Turns from the Left Lanes
- Pulling right in front of you doing a lane change and stopping to go to the store on the right side of the road.
- People who wait until the last second to merge
- People who create drama just to create it
- People who can't assist w/ daily job duties everyone is to do
- 2 faced people
I have more to add but just wanted to get started