I used it to make Lasagna!!
From AR http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Divine-Spaghetti-Sauce/Detail.aspx
I made the following recipe using what I had on hand in the house so here are the changes I made..
- No Mushrooms
- No Green Peppers
- No Bay Leaf
- Substituted Roasted Red Peppers & Piquin Peppers from jar about 3 huge Tbspfuls
- Added Ground Turkey with Italian seasoning
- Use crushed tomatoes ran with celery/onion in food processor to smooth is out (Fiance's hates tomato/veggie chunks)
- Fried the turkey dropped in Crockpot with remaining ingredients
- Cooked in Crockpot for 5 hours.
- Cooled sauce fridged over night layered Lasagna today baked for 1 hour as items were cold.