About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 3 @ Gym

Let's talk about the gym experience...Well you sign up then go to your first day. You walk in and are like ok now what? You see all the people working out on treadmills, men flexing in front of the wall of mirrors and think to yourself Where do I start? What should I do first? & how do I do that or How to I turn this machine on? 

So I make my way to the treadmills as I need to walk for 30 mins per my Dietitian as I had been doing at work...So I hit the Quick start button and off I go walking for 15 mins... 
Then I don't just want to have strong legs I want to use my other muscles those ones that have not been used in years. So off to those circuit machines again I am like how do I use this machine? I start checking out the pictures on the machine that tell you how to use them but then the questions is how much weight to start w/ and how many reps per machine.. I can now see why people get intimidated w/ the Gym and gym equipment...
I will update as I go along...and tell you more about the gym experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment