About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Crochet Flappy Hats To Donate

I came across a little crochet flappy girl hat pattern however I didn't want the extra ribbon on the hat so I used  just the shell stitch part and added that to the hat pattern I had already been using (combining 2 hat patterns yet again :O))the top part of the hat uses this pattern concept however I changed how this hat is done as well I do it in the round to remove that joining seam most hats get then I decrease from DC to Half DC 2 rows then to SC 2 rows then finish off...excuse the water bottle hat stand as I was a work when I took the picture and gave the hat to my boss for his granddaughter..


















No comments:

Post a Comment