About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

You Tube Video Beanie Pattern

I made these 2 hats as well trying out a new pattern found here via a video the reason I wanted to try this it was a one pattern should fit all just changing the hook or yarn type..:O) I needed to use a larger hook for adults female/male size 22-23 I used size L crochet hook since I must crochet tight when using Worst Weight Yarn (4 ply yarn) I did the Avocado Green Hat and but if I used Bulky/Chunky Yarn example Lion Brand Yarn ( hometown USA) Bulky (black hat) could use the K hook....Here is a few pictures....what I liked about the pattern is it was nice and stretchy :O) the black one is nice and THICK aka warm for winter... 





















No comments:

Post a Comment