About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Crochet Soap Saver

Photobucket

I have a current issue in my house little bits and pieces of soap so I goggled a pattern for a soap saver crocheted w/ very little yarn. Quick Soap Holder Pattern .
while I was searching for the pattern I came across this link for a You Tube Tutorial which showed how to actually. Which was great since I had yesterday downloaded this same pattern & tried to create it Laugh out Loud what a mess I was making.Boy was that funny I must not read patterns correctly so Tutorials are great for me :O)

So now I am addicted to make this I have made 2 since yesterday and getting ready to make a few more as gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment