About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy B-Day Week......But I am sick

Sun- BBQ Chicken Sandwich
Mon- Skillet
Chicken Enchiladas
Tue- 2 Step Chicken Broccoli Divan- Salad
B-Day- Crock-pot
Divine Chicken Spaghetti Sauce with Bread Sticks
Thu- Leftovers
Fri-Boxed Noodles and Baked Beans
Sat-

My daughter thawed the homemade sauce I made a few weeks ago the mixed it with some quick cooked noodles & we stopped at Little Caesars to get bread sticks for $1.50 a bag. She is also planning to whip up a batch of brownies in a box. Plus she cleaned the Kitchen. :O)

Just found out I got the creep & crud AKA (
bronchitis) and it is getting worse but I will be starting meds tonight..

No comments:

Post a Comment